Abacus Accounting Services
Abacus Accounting Services offer a range of accounting and financial services for small to medium sized businesses (SME’s). Abacus is able to supply fully qualified accountants to assist with all aspects of running the financial side of a small business. Abacus Accounting Services operates on a franchising model, and there are Abacus Accounting offices in most parts of the UK.
Abacus can offer a full range of services over the full life-cycle of a business. From helpful advice for when forming a company, to growing the company, to finally selling the company on, Abacus can help you every step of the way.
Standard accountancy services offered by Abacus include:
- Routine bookkeeping.
- Running a company payroll.
- Factoring of invoices.
- Preparing audited or non-audited company accounts.
- Company formations.
- Assistance with creditors.
- Cash flow advice.
- Help with business asset financing, whether through hire purchase of leasing schemes.
- Tax planning.
- Help with HMRC investigations.
Additional business services provided by Abacus include:
- Company insurance.
- Company mortgages and help with commercial property loans.
- HR and general company health and safety advice.
- General IT support including telecoms, IT equipment purchase, data backup and printing.
- Help with business banking.
The services offered by Abacus Accounting Services can be used by a wide range of business types, from sole traders and partnerships to limited companies.
Abacus Accounting Services also support the KashFlow online accountancy software package that is particularly popular with Apple Mac based businesses.